Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Turning 21 and other things of some importance

So people are actually reading this thing...and asking me to update it? Definitely not the type of response I was expecting, so thanks everyone for reading it and encouraging me to continue!

Not that I would stop without your support...I like to think that I´m kind of a big deal.

Fun Fact: Briana googles herself quite a lot.

Anyway, here´s a quick Argentine update.

My 21st birthday was on Sunday! And I have no pictures of my birthday party from Saturday night! I was just too lazy to take any. But anyway, it was awesome. Here is a very faithful re-creation of what occured, brought to you by Google Image search. Not appropriate for minors!

My friends down here and I went to my favorite pizza restaurant in Buenos Aires, Romario´s. It was very tasty.



During my dinner, I began my first drink as a 21-year-old. It was a chopp of Brahma Beer. It tasted very legal.


Afterwards, my friends and I took a cab to a really funky club called Tazz in Palermo.


We drank cosmopolitans...


And tried to crash a private party. We didn´t know what it was when we tried.


Anyway, around 2am some of my friends got tired and went home. We had a field trip early in the morning, so they wanted a good night´s sleep.


Me and my friends Amanda and Sarah J on the other hand, decided that sleep was not a necessary tennet of attending a field trip. We stayed at Tazz for a little while longer and danced.


On Sunday morning, we went with IES to the town of El Tigre...we were very very tired. I was happy it was my 21st birthday, but I just wanted to curl up in a little ball and sleep.


Yes, I know you guys expected my 21st birthday to look like this:


But I´m classier than that.

1 comments:

Caylena Cahill said...

If this was facebook I would "Like" this.