Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sometimes I wish I were an Asian stereotype...



...but I'm not. I'm a little white Jewish girl with a serious penchant for procrastinating. Now I have two midterms tomorrow that I still need to study for AND I need to pack for Chile and Bariloche.

I blame surfthechannel.com, the final season of E.R. and Carter's successful kidney transplant. Damn you, Doctor Carter, for entertaining me and making me smile at your anesthesia-induced cuteness when I should be miserable and up to my ears in Spanish worksheets. Damn you to...doing a pelvic exam on a she-he with a rash or something.

I'm cranky when I should be studying.

Anyway. Tomorrow, after the academic apocalypse I'm off to Chile! A light at the end of the tunnel! Have a wonderful weekend everyone, and talk to you again in 10 days!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

use that smart jew brain and study hard! Hope you enjoy Chile, don't eat the peppers.

Becca said...

the funny thing about that Asian stereotype is....at least youre short <3 LOVE YOU POOKIE!
im heading back home next Tuesday....me and mel and stacey and a bottle of vino await you...along with crappy made for tv movies